Theo Hall

Theo Hall hails from Canada and has been making his mark on the fashion world for a few years now and when he's not modeling, he's an avid musician. He sat down with GQ Italia recently and answered a few questions.






How old are you and where are you from?
I'm 23 and from Canada but I was born in Hong Kong, where I lived until the age of 10.

How did you get discovered as a model, by whom?
The first time they asked me to do a test, I was in a pub in Calgary, Canada, I was stopped by a talent scout.

Where do you live now?
Now in Milan for a year and a half. I have an apartment where I created a study.

What are you studying?
Music. I'm a musician, a cellist, but I also play guitar and keyboards.

What is your favorite place in town?
The Tunnel: beautiful music, great dj.

What diet do you follow?
No, I eat everything, even spicy foods, with lots of ginger. Maybe because of all the time I spent in Asia as a kid.

What about a workout routine?
I jog and then go to the gym, like all models. Do not you see?