Casey Taylor

Casey Taylor recently traveled to Istanbul to partake in Chanel's repeat runway show of its Pre-Fall 2011 collection. The 30 year old model gave a short interview with GQ Italia when he visited their offices:






When did you start to model?
In 2002, I was at a friend's house and I met a booker.

And then?
I moved here in Milan and I've lived here for 9 years.

Now that you're a pro, where have you been?
In Canada to renovate my house.

Planning to move there?
No, I plan to move to New York.

Nine years in Milan ...
Well I bought a Vespa and didn't have a map, so I acclimated quickly.

Favorite food?
Sushi.

Favorite sport?
Basketball.

What do you do for fun?
I like to party, especially those who organized by Natasha Slater.

How do you think about your future?
I do not think about it. I believe that if you build a little 'every day, the future will be peaceful. For example, I earn enough as a model, well I do not mind having a nice car, I invest in sure things.