Arthur Sales


I've featured this gorgeous Brazilian before and I was surprised I never did a full post on him! You've seen him on here from his groundbreaking L'Officiel Hommes editorials I posted a few weeks ago (here, here, here, here, here, here, and here) as well as his amazing pictures from Greg Vaughan.

Having first noticed Arthur during the Fall/Winter 2009/2010 DSqaured2 collection, I was very pleased to find he's getting more and more exposure. Not only is his body AMAZING, he also seems quite nice. The surprising thing I found out about him is that he's quite religious. I think the juxtaposition of the lurid and somewhat seedy world of modeling and having this 18 year old who's so attuned to his faith is really great. I also praise him for keeping his faith and not succumbing to the temptations that's associated with the fashion world. (But then again, he's still new. lol, I kid!)

Height 184cm
Shoe 44 EU
Chest 93cm
Waist 74cm
Suit 96 cm