Thiago Santos


I guess it's gonna be a day to feature Brazilian boys. I looove loove looove Thiago. I first saw him walk Dior Homme 4 seasons ago. What struck me was his hair. I guess I have a lot of hair envy. I find that I'm always talking about models' hairstyles. Oh well!

Anyway, Thiago has come a long way from being the Dior Homme exclusive. He's walked every Dior Homme runway since he was an exclusive, he's also walked for Dior Homme's Creative Director Kris Van Assche. He also appeared in the Dior Homme campaign for Fall/Winter 2009/2010, shot by Karl Lagerfeld. Since then, his resume has blossomed. He was everywhere for New York Fashion Week. If you see him smile, it melts your heart!

Loving him and hope you will too!

Height 185cm / 6' 1/2
Shoe 43 EU / 9.5
Chest 94cm
Waist 79cm
Suit 96cm