Update

Mens Fashion Week coverage for Fall/Winter 2010/2011 will taper off in the next few days.

I'm taking a semi-break from blogging for a little bit. There won't be 8-15 updates a day like during the past month but more around 2-4 and it'll be model specific, identical to my old posts pre-Fashion Week.
NibbleBit.com

There was a load of new boys that caught my eye over the past month and can't wait to feature them!

Also, you'll notice a couple of Arthur Sales posts the next few days because, if you haven't heard, L'Officiel Hommes, created by Trussardi 1911 designer, Milan Vukmirovic featured Arthur in a groundbreaking 200 pages in the newest issue, #19. That number bypasses the then-historic editorials featuring Chad White by Steven Klein in L'Uomo Vogue in 2006.

NibbleBit.comNibbleBit.com

Very excited to get my hands on L'Officiel Hommes #19 and have a piece of mens fashion history. I still have my nearly untouched copy of Chad's L'Uomo Vogue deep in my closet, in the plastic wrap.
NibbleBit.com
all photos are from Chad's L'Uomo Vogue editorial