Francisco Lachowski


Let me preface that I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Francisco Lachowski. I remember the very first time I saw a picture of him. I was looking at the Gucci Fall/Winter 2009/2010 collection wearing the outfit below and I Googled til I knew his name and anything else I can find! Since then, I've been hooked. Just look at him!!! hahaha


Francisco is from Brazil (not surprising, huh? haha), to be more specific, Curitiba. He won a modeling competition hosted by Ford Models and now he's being represented by Why Not Milan, Ford, and Traffic Models. He's been in the Lacoste Red campaign and his biggest accolade yet has been appearing the much-coveted Dior Homme campaign, which I'll do a separate post about in the very near future.

Look for MANY MANY more posts featuring Francisco because, well, he's AMAZING!!!!!

HEIGHT: 189 - 6' 2"
CHEST: 90 - 35"
WAIST: 70 - 27"
HIPS: 91 - 36"
SHOE SIZE: 43 - 10.5